Last Updated on January 10, 2023
Here you can download MPPSC Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani Medical Officer Exam 2021 paper pdf. This exam was conducted for three different posts.
- Ayurveda Medical Officer
- Homeopathy Medical Officer
- Unani Medical Officer
|Exam||MPPSC Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani Medical Officer Exam 2021|
|Exam Date||25 September 2022|
|Post||Ayurveda, Homeopathy & Unani Medical Officer|
|Language||English / Hindi|
Join our Telegram Channel to get the latest updates of the MPPSC Exam.
[Download MPPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Exam 2021 Notification]
[Download MPPSC Unani Medical Officer Exam 2021 Notification]
[Download MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Exam Syllabus]
[Download MPPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Exam Syllabus]
[Download MPPSC Unani Medical Officer Exam Syllabus]
MP GK Paper
Here you can check Madhya Pradesh GK questions from MPPSC Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani Medical Officer Exam 2021 paper
1. Which one of the following rivers is not a part of Yamuna basin in Madhya Pradesh?
2. “Mukarta Gorge” is related to which river?
3. Which part of Madhya Pradesh receives comparatively more rainfall ?
4. Which of the following building is made of “Marble”?
- Jahaj Mahal
- Hindola Mahal
- Hoshang Shah’s Tomb
- Rani Roopmati Mahal
5. Which of the following tribe lives in Patalkot, District Chhindwara?
6. ‘Tirodi’ and ‘Ramrama’ are famous for the mineral deposits of?
- Iron Ore
7. Important place in Madhya Pradesh for Bauxite deposits is
- Malwa Plateau
- Garhi-Malhara region
- Majhgawan region
- Behar Plateau
8. Which one of the following sectors of Madhya Pradesh consumed maximum electricity in the year 2019 – 20 ?
- Occupational use
- Industrial production
- Agricultural sector
- Domestic sector
9. In the month of January, which isothermal line divides Madhya Pradesh into two parts, northern and southern?
10. Vikram Award 2021 winner, player Tamanna Nigam is associated with which of the following sport?
11. In which year was the “Madhya Pradesh. Sports Authority” established?
12. Padma Shri Bhuri Bai is associated with which of the following form of painting?
13. Which of the following department of Madhya Pradesh Government is related to the Suraj Dhara Scheme?
- Department of Panchayat and Rural Development
- Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department
- Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Department
14. The objective of “Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (Sambal 2.0)” started by Madhya Pradesh Government in 2018 is:
- To provide social security to the unorganised sector labour
- To provide housing to the poor
- To provide skill training to the youth
- None of the above
15. Which of the following form of handicraft is associated with Mohammed Bilal Khatri of Madhya Pradesh, awarded with the National Handicraft Award, 2018?
- Block Printing
- Sculpture (Murti kala)
- Wood Craft
16. The common standard for coding that was developed in 1980s to facilitate the use of Indian languages on computer is called:
- None of the above
17. In which year was a new award named Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar started?
18. What was the name of the ship which got stuck in the Suez Canal on 23rd March, 2021?
- Ever Ace
- M.V. Barzan
- Ever Given
- Santa Maria
19. Where was the first Bhil Community Radio Center started in Madhya Pradesh ?
20. Which crop has been the highest in the production of pulses in the year 2020-21 in Madhya Pradesh ?
21. When was the first case of COVID-19 registered in India?
- 30th January, 2020
- 30th December, 2019
- 30th October, 2019
- 1st January, 2020
22. In which year was the “Girl Guardian Pension Scheme” started in Madhya Pradesh?
23. In which year was the “Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana” started in Madhya Pradesh?
- 25th September, 2018
- 26th September, 2019
- 25th September, 2020
- 25th September, 2020
24. “Maach” Lok-natya is mainly related to which region?
25. Balwant Rai Mehta Committee is related to:
- Three-tier Panchayat Raj
- Tax Reform
- Foreign Policy
- Centre-State Relations
26. Name the famous Queen of Garha Mandla.
- Queen Chennamma
- Queen Ahilyabai
- Queen Kamlapati
- Queen Durgavati
27. Choose the correct pair of freedom fighter father and son.
- Shankar Shah – Bhabhut Singh
- Shankar Shah – Raghunath Shah
- Raghunath Shah – Male Rao
- Nana Saheb – Shankar Shah
28. Which Dynasty (Ancient) entered the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh after the Shungas?
- Vardhan Dynasty
- Satavahana Dynasty
- Gupta Dynasty
- Maurya Dynasty
29. During the invasion on Chanderi by Babur, the Rajput ruler was
- Rana Ajit Singh
- Vikramjit Singh
- Medini Rai
- Sher Singh Rana
30. Who was the author of “Pushp Ki Abhilasha”?
- Bhawani Prasad Mishra
- Harishankar Parsai
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi
- Pt. Balkrishan Sharma (Naveen)
31. Where is Pashupatinath Temple located in Madhya Pradesh ?
32. Who is the famous folk singer of Madhya Pradesh?
- Smt Shivakumari
- Teejan Bai
- Malti Joshi
- Subhadra Kumari Chauhan
33. From which famous revolutionary freedom fighter did Tantya Bhil learn the guerilla warfare style of attack?
- Tatya Tope
- Nana Saheb Peshwa
- Kunwar Singh
- Shankar Shah
34. Under which Ministry does National Informatics Centre (NIC) come?
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Science and Technology
35. What is the full form of BCC in email message?
- Blank Carbon Copy
- Blind Carbon Copy
- Blank Computer Copy
- Blind Computer Copy
36. Which of the following is not one of the major types of e-commerce?
37. What is RTGS in e-Banking?
- RBI Transaction Gross Settlement
- Regular Transaction Gross Settlement
- Run Time Gross Settlement
- Real Time Gross Settlement
38. Digital currency is the most popular application of:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
39. Which of the following is an employment-oriented online service that operates via website and mobile application?
- None of the above
40. Picture element is also known a as:
41. Which of the following statements are correct?
i. e-Business includes e-Commerce.
ii. e-Commerce includes e-Business.
iii. e-Business includes inventory management.
iv. e-Commerce includes inventory management.
- i and iii
- ii and iv
- i and iv
- None of the above
42. The NCCC is an e-surveillance and operational cybersecurity project of the Government of India. Here, NCCC stands for:
- National Cyber and Computer Centre
- National Cyber Coordination Centre
- National Cyber Conduction Centre
- National Cyber Community Centre
43. What is the literacy rate of Madhya Pradesh according to Census 2011?
- 69.3 percent
- 73.1 percent
- 65.5 percent
- 71.1 percent
44. Where is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited located in Madhya Pradesh ?
45. According to Article 164, the Chief Minister is appointed by:
- The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
- The Governor
- The President
- The Deputy Chief Minister
46. According to Census 2011, which is the smallest district of Madhya Pradesh in terms of population distribution?
47. The Bawanthadi ‘Interstate Irrigation Project’ is the project between the States of:
- Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan
- Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra
48. What is the minimum age required to become a member of the Legislative Assembly in Madhya Pradesh ?
- 21 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
- 35 years
49. In which district of Madhya Pradesh was the first solar energy park’ established?
50. Project Uday in Madhya Pradesh is related to:
Download Exam Paper
Here you can download MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer exam paper pdf.
[Download MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Exam 2021 Paper PDF]
[Download MPPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Exam 2021 Paper PDF]
[Download MPPSC Unani Medical Officer Exam 2021 Paper PDF]
Download Answer Key
Here you can download MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer exam answer key.
[Download MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Exam Answer Key]
[Download MPPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Exam Answer Key]
[Download MPPSC Unani Medical Officer Exam Answer Key]
Download Cut-Off Marks
When MPPSC will released the cut off marks for this exam paper, it will be available here.