Here you can download MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2021 paper pdf.
|Exam||MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2021|
|Paper||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|Exam Date||28 August 2022|
|Post||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Language||English / Hindi|
Join our Telegram Channel to get the latest updates of the MPPSC Exam.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Paper
Section – A (Madhya Pradesh GK)
Here you can check Madhya Pradesh GK questions from MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2021 paper.
1. In which district of Madhya Pradesh is the famous tourist spot “Bhedaghat” situated ?
2. Which of the following statement is true for Santosh Trophy Final Match-2022 ?
- West Bengal beats Kerala
- Kerala beats West Bengal
- Goa beats Kerala
- Goa beats West Bengal
3. Which communication channel is used in walkie-talkie?
- Double duplex
4. Which of the following is not a component of the Central Processing Unit of the Computer?
- Arithmetic Logic Unit
- Control Unit
- Secondary Memory
5. Which of the following programme is associated with the plantation drive through public participation launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh?
- Friends of Earth
- Harit Kranti
6. Which department of Madhya Pradesh Government started the scheme “Mangal Diwas”?
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Home
- Department of Women and Child Development
7. Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma of Madhya Pradesh was the Governor of which of the following State?
- Tamil Nadu
8. In which district of Madhya Pradesh is “Orchha” located?
9. In which year was the State Institute for Rural Development at Jabalpur established which is now known as Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj ?
10. Which of the following statement is true ?
- Bhagoria festival is celebrated by Bhil tribe of Madhya Pradesh.
- Bhagoria festival is celebrated by Gond tribe of Madhya Pradesh.
- Bhagoria festival is celebrated by Korku tribe of Madhya Pradesh.
- None of the above
11. Which of the following option is true as per the Census of India, 2011 for Madhya Pradesh?
Birth Rate – Death Rate
- 20.1 – 6.1
- 14.6 – 5-5
- 19.5 – 5-7
- 17.6 – 5-7
12. Which irrigation project of Madhya Pradesh is known as the Shahid Chandra Shekhar Azad Sagar Project?
- Dejala Deora
- None of the above
13. Which States have collaboration in Bansagar Project?
- Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
- Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
- Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha
14. On which river is Harsi Project situated ?
15. Who is the Minister of Aviation Department in Madhya Pradesh as on June, 2022 ?
- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Dr. Narottam Mishra
- Shri Govind Singh Rajput
- Shri Gopal Bhargava
16. Which of the following statement is true for the Government of Madhya Pradesh?
- Kridangan’ is a scheme of Sports and Youth Welfare Department.
- Kridangan’ is a scheme of Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
- Kridangan’ is a scheme of Women and Child Development Department.
- None of the above
17. “Rangat Doha” is associated with which of the following theatre form?
18. The “Mamulia festival” is mainly celebrated by
- Bhil Tribe
- Unmarried Girls
- Married Women
- Gond Tribe
19. Who authored the book “The Search for Lanka”?
- Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi
- Balkrishna Sharma Naveen’
- Nand Dulare Vajpayee
- Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra
20. In which of the following princely state did the “Charan Paduka Massacre” of 1931 A.D. take place?
21. “Parimal Raso” was written by:
22. Orchha was made the Capital of Bundelkhand by which dynasty?
23. At the Tripuri Session of the Congress, who was the candidate for Presidentship against Subhas Chandra Bose?
- J.L. Nehru
- Pattabhi Sitaramayya
- Dr. Radhakrishnan
- Vallabhbhai Patel
24. Which of the following tourist place is not related with Buddhism ?
25. Where did Thakur Ranmat Singh struggle for freedom from ?
26. Who is the author of the book “The Baiga”?
- Verrier Elwin
- Harish Chandra Upreti
- Nadeem Hassan
- Majumdar and Madan
27. Which of the following is not a valid IP address?
28. What is the objective of social networking?
- Only creating content
- Only sharing content
- Creating and sharing content
- None of the above
29. Who provides network backbone and e-governance support to Central and State Governments ?
- Digital Infrastructure Services Centre (DISC)
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
30. If the parties involved in the electronic transactions are from within a given business firm, then this type of e-commerce is known as
- Intra-B Commerce
- Inter-B Commerce
- Self-B Commerce
- Next-B Commerce
31. Under which Section of IT Act, 2000 has Certifying Authority (CA) been granted a licence to issue a digital signature certificate ?
- Section 65
- Section 24
- Section 43
- Section 42
32. Which of the following is not a computer virus?
33. The objective of “e-Daksh”, an e-governance project of Madhya Pradesh is
- To integrate treasury and accounts
- To empower farmers with latest information
- To sensitize Madhya Pradesh Government officials in the implementation of e-Governance and IT Projects
- To standardize the procurement process
34. Which of the following layer is not a part of e-governance architecture of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)?
- Security layer
- Organization layer
- User layer
- Technology layer
35. Which was the venue of “Industrial Decarbonization Summit – 2022” ?
- New Delhi
36. In how many phases was the Lok Sabha Election – 2019 conducted in India?
- 6 phases
- 7 phases
- 8 phases
- 9 phases
37. Who defeated Lakshya Sen in All England Badminton Championship in 2022 in the final match?
- Viktor Axelsen
- Lee Zii Jia
- Tai Tzu-ying
- Petra Felke
38. What is the full form of “NADA”, related to the sports world?
- National Anti Doping Agency
- North America Doping Association
- National Athletics and Decathlon Association
- National All Division of Athletics
39. In which city of Madhya Pradesh, is Madhya Pradesh Water and Land Management Institute located?
40. In the 2022-23 Budget of Madhya Pradesh, the Government approved two Industrial Parks. Among the following options, which one is right for these two park locations?
- Itarsi and Betul
- Katni and Sihora
- Misrod and Mandideep
- Bagrod and Berasia
41. Marble cutting and polishing industry is mainly located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
42. The Council of Ministers of a State is collectively responsible to the
- Chief Minister
- Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
- Legislative Assembly of the State
43. In which year was Urja Vikas Nigam Limited’ established in Madhya Pradesh?
44. Which of the following is the project of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited’?
- Amarkantak Thermal Power Station
- Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station
- Korba Super Thermal Power Station
- J.P. Thermal Power Plant
45. In which district is Shree Singaji Thermal Power Plant situated?
46. From which coalfield does the Amarkantak Thermal Power Plant get coal ?
- Tawa Valley
47. The lowest percentage under forest area is found in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
48. Who gave the name ‘Namados’ to river Narmada?
49. The major reason for less rainfall in Narmada Valley is :
- The monsoon winds dry up as they reach Narmada Valley
- Due to the situation in the rain shadow area of Satpura Mountains
- Due to the situation in the rain shadow area of Vindhyachal Mountains
- Due to the depth of the valley
50. Baihar Plateau is famous for which mineral?
- Iron ore
Download MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Paper
Here you can download the exam paper pdf.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Answer Key
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2021 Cut Off
When the commission will release the cut-off list for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam 2021, it will be updated here as well.