Last Updated on February 2, 2020
Friends, Lets start this new month with new hopes, push your limits and keep solving MCQs. So, here is Daily MPPSC GK & Current Affairs Quiz for 28th November 2018. In which you will get questions from ;
- Current Affairs of India and Madhya Pradesh
- Static GK MCQs
- General Science MCQs
- MP GK MCQs
- MPPSC Previous Year Papers questions etc
This test is available in both Hindi and English language on this page. If you have any query/feedback, you can always mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can fill this Feedback Form.
From the next month, We are ending this Daily MCQ’s Series.
MPPSC MAINS Writing Practice
We will post daily one question in this series. Write whatever you know, because that will boost your writing practice. If you know nothing, read answers given by other aspirants, that will help you to gain knowledge. But try to participate in this as much as possible, this will surely help you a lot.
So, lets start this 🙂 ;
- You can write answer either in Hindi or English in the comment section.
- This is the short answer type or 3 Marker questions, so write answer only in 1-2 lines.
- आप कमेंट सेक्शन में हिंदी या अंग्रेजी मे�� उत्तर लिख सकते हैं।
- यह प्रश्न लघु उत्तरीय हैं जिसका उत्तर आपको एक अथवा दो पंक्तियों में ही देना हैं।
Q93 : तुलसीदास / Tulsidaas
अपना उत्तर कमेंट सेक्शन मे लिखे |
Now Lets’s solve Daily GK Test.
Don’t forget to fill Feedback form after giving this test. And share this test with your friends.
Solve October Month MCQs
Solve MPPSC Previous Year Papers
Disclaimer : If you have any problem with content, you can always contact us at email@example.com
2 Comments on “MPPSC GK & Current Affairs Quiz : November 28, 2018”
Tulsidas was a renowed saint and poet of Bhakti period in India. He is credited for writing “Ramcharitramanas”, a retelling of Ramayana based on Ram’s life in Avadhi dialect of Hindi.
Keep Solving more test !